This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Natural Products Expo East 2022
Education & EventsSeptember 28 - October 1, 2022
Trade Show:September 29 - October 1, 2022Pennsylvania Convention CenterPhiladelphia, PA USA
Norm’s Farms is at the forefront of one of the most sustainable and exciting new crops: Elderberry. This emerging superfruit is packed with Vitamins A, B and C , iron, potassium, and the powerful antioxidants known as anthocyanins. Surprisingly, only 10% of the elderberries consumed in the US are actually grown here; the other 90% are grown in Europe. We’re working to change that by selling and making value-added elderberry products grown and produced here in America.
Brands: Norm's Farms