From here you can manage several important tasks.
- Use the edit booth info button to create your Show Directory listing. The information you list here will be viewed online by Natural Products Expo East Attendees and is important as this year our onsite printed piece will not include this information. Your online listing is the only place attendees will go to find contact, and additional information about your company.
- To access the Booth Move and Approval Request forms, use the Custom Forms in the console.
- If you have purchased a featured online listing you can post two press releases and two product profiles as well as feature up to five show specials. To upgrade to a featured listing contact your account representative.
- Exhibitor Hosted Events Form - (click "Publicize your booth events" in exhibitor console)
- Booth Move Form - (please click 'Custom Forms' in exhibitor console.
- Approval Request Form - (please click 'Custom Forms' in exhibitor console)
Click here to return to the Exhibitor Resources page
Log in today to:
- Update your eBooth to take full advantage of your online presence.
- Verify your contact information so attendees can connect with you.
- Review your program guide listing for accuracy.